Quality Assurance: a high-quality translation service provider
Soget Est is certified to European quality standards EN ISO 17100 and ISO 18587
EN ISO 17100 is the European standard dealing specifically with translation services, covering the core translation process and all other significant activities involved in drawing up the offer and providing the service. This quality standard also sets out the requirements for a translation service provider with regard to human and technical resources, quality and project management, the contractual framework, and service procedures.
European standard ISO 18587 instead deals with the Machine Translation + Post-Editing process, which involves an initial translation stage performed with Machine Translation (or MT) engines, followed by Post-Editing (or Revision), a crucial stage handled by professional translators.
What do you stand to gain from going to a certified translation provider?
For any organization operating internationally, employing the services of a certified translation agency like Soget Est means having peace of mind in knowing that the meaning of a text is going to be conveyed correctly from one language to another.
So, our certification provides you with the assurance that you are working with a provider who has successfully met a number of key requirements, such as:
- human resources (competence and experience of our translators, reviewers,
- revisers and proofreaders) and technical resources;
- quality and project management;
- contractual framework;
- service procedures.
Quality you can count on
- We make our certificate public so that all clients can see that we meet the requirements set by the specific standard for the translation service industry;
- We have extended our procedures to all additional services related to translation; certification, graphic design, page layout, software and website localization, etc. allowing you to see that you are using only controlled and certified services;
- With regular audits carried out by Certieuro, an independent third-party certification body, you can trust us to deliver on our promises;
- You can request a copy of our Quality Manual: a tool that is designed to provide communication and transparency surrounding the quality of our service and, being independently audited by qualified third parties, provides assurance that we do what we say we do.